PUQpress is one of the fastest growing barista tools in the world!
It is an automatic coffee tamper that offers the latest in precision technology to provide a consistent tamping experience for every espresso shot pulled.
It’s easy to clean, much faster and more consistent than manual tamping, and has a touchscreen to adjust the pressure from 20-60 lbs. It’s no surprise that PUQPress has been a massive success with the globally trend-setting Australian specialty coffee industry.
We're so sure you'll love your PUQpress that we offer a full 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - so you know we stand behind the product 100%!
Are there other benefits?
Yes, your baristas avoid the painful symptoms of RSI - which can show up as ‘Barista Wrist’, 'Barista Elbow' or Tendonitis.
Satisfy your customers and coffee enthusiasts alike by ensuring consistent espresso shots and beverages.
Speed up the workflow and say goodbye to a messy workstation.
Read more about the reality of 'barista wrist' below.
You're NOT a robot!
There are many elements to the perfect cup of coffee - not only do different styles of coffee need different blooming and brewing times, they also require different tamping pressures.
Let’s face it, there’s no point in obsessing over the perfect grind and brewing time if the tamp isn’t right. PUQpress can help your business, baristas and your bottom line!
Introducing the PUQpress - Precision Automatic Coffee Tamper - available to cafes, coffee roasters, equipment wholesalers and distributors
The unparalleled engineering and state-of-the-art design of PUQpress ensures perfectly compressed coffee grounds and a precisely level tamp, every time - and our precision technology provides a consistent tamping experience for every espresso based beverage served in your cafe.
A revolution is happening in the US coffee industry, and PUQpress is leading the way as one of the fastest growing barista tools in the world.
PUQpress features include:
- Easy adjustment wheel simplifies correct setup (not on Mini or Q1)
- More precise shots with reduced channeling and improved flavor
- No RSI issues, including barista elbow, wrist and tendonitis
- Speeds up workflow + guarantees consistency when puling shots for every Barista on your staff
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY - PUQPress includes a 2 Year parts warranty, 3 year for the Q2 model
- Adjustable height to suit different portafilters
- LCD display for pressure adjustment
- Cleaning mode via one-touch LCD display
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- 6' power cable
- Power: 60-70 watts
- Input Voltage: 110-230 Vac, 50-60 Hz
- Suitable for: All types of portafilters, all brands, single or double spouts
- Tamper Diameter (standard): 58.3mm (suits basket sizes ranging from 58-58.5mm)
- Tamper Shape: Flat bottom
- Adjustable Pressure: 20-60 lbs (+/- 2 lbs)
- Cycle Duration: 1.3 seconds
PUQpress Setup Guide
Please watch these short videos to ensure a perfect set-up of your new PUQPress, to achieve perfectly flat tamping results. VERY IMPORTANT - please set-up with a hot portafilter handle to give you the optimal fit.
You will also find videos for how to clean your PUQPress unit to ensure the best quality for tamping and maximizing the longevity of your equipment
Did you know that cafés/coffee shops yield the highest lost time by 45% compared to all other restaurant types?
Neither did we, until we read the latest AmTrust report!
The common assumption is that this is due to burns or scalds from espresso machines. However, this is not the case. It turns out that the leading cause of the lost time is actually wrist injuries from manual tamping!
Please email us if you would like a copy of the 2018 AmTrust Financial Restaurant Risk Report to review - firstname.lastname@example.org